The Ambivalent Writer, The Natural, The Wicked Child, The Self Promoter, The Neurotic: which one are you? These are the first five chapter titles of Betsy Lerner’s (agent, writer, editor) book, The Forest for the Trees. It was first published in 2000, and I’ve probably read it yearly since buying it. (Note picture of worn book reflecting clutching, bathtub reading, and talismanic lifting to heart, kissing, and offering to God.) Now a revised version has launched.
- Ice Bound: A Doctor’s Incredible Battle for Survival at the South Pole
- Heart-Break Men, Liar Song Men, I Didn’t Mean to Lie about Being Married Men: Songs from THE COMFORT OF LIES
- Secrets, Lies & Clothes: What We Do For Love & Work–Benefit for Girls Inc
- Five Facts about that Bad Boy of Yours
- Art Versus Artists: Does It Matter?